We are seeking a volunteer photographer to cover our Valentine’s day art sale.
HOW TO APPLY
Email email@example.com with your availability for the event, resume and some samples of your work or link to your portfolio.
If you are not available on these dates, but you are interested in volunteering with us on our next events or exhibitions, let us know on your application.
Queen Gallery is seeking a volunteer photographer to capture highlights of our upcoming event Love Transforms, Feb 9-11, 2017 at Queen Gallery, 382 Queen Street East. The photos will be posted on our website and used in marketing materials. Find more about the event.
Take photos of artists and public during the event, as well as detailed pictures of the jewelry and art works.
Love Transforms will happen from 3:30pm to 7:30pm on February 9, 10 and 11, 2017.
As a volunteer photographer you don’t need to be present during the whole event, but we do ask for a minimum 4 hours commitment. Please, include your availability in your application.
• Beginners and professionals are welcome.
• Must provide own equipment.
• Must be able to deliver assets within 5 working days after the event (final package should not include blurry or duplicate photos).
• All photographs may only be used by Queen Gallery and in the photographer’s portfolio.
• The photographer will receive appropriate credit with all photos used.
• We are happy to provide a letter of recommendation or community service form.